This policy is to be read in conjunction with the terms and conditions of acceptable use and the registration/membership terms which apply to this site.
We may collect and retain web site visitors’ contact information (including but not limited to their e-mail addresses, URLs, IP addresses and type of browser). Unless you object, this information may be used:
- to send news, information about our activities and general promotional material which we believe may be useful to you;
- to customise materials you may see when visiting the site and which we may send to you;
- to monitor who is accessing the web site or using services offered on the web site; and
- to profile the type of people accessing the web site.
If you do not wish to have your personal information used in this manner or for any other specific purpose, you can e-mail us accordingly at office(at)sanphar.net
To improve our site and our services we use third-party-cookies.
Third-party cookies in this regard will only use anonymised information.
As some cookies are essential for our site to operate, please be aware, that their deactivating in your browser may affect the usage of our site.
Unless otherwise regulated herein we will not provide your personal information to a third party, or make any other use of your personal information, for any purpose which is not incidental to your use of this web site. For the removal of doubt, personal information will not be used for any purpose which a reasonable person in your position would not expect.
If you request us not to use personal information in a particular manner or at all, we will adopt all reasonable measures to observe your request but we may still use or disclose that information if:
- we subsequently notify you of the intended use or disclosure and you do not object to that use or disclosure;
- we believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement agency or an agency responsible for government or public security in the performance of their functions; or
- we are required by law to disclose the information.
We will preserve the content of any e-mail or other material you send us if we believe we have the legal requirement to do so.
Material you send to us may be monitored by us for trouble-shooting or maintenance purposes or if any form of e-mail abuse is suspected.
All personal information which we collect and keep is retained by us and is kept confidential to the same standard that we use for our own confidential information. You will appreciate, however, neither that we can guarantee the security of transmission, nor we can guarantee that our systems are impervious to hackers or other unauthorised or malicious intrusion.
You are entitled to have access to any personal information relating to you which you have previously supplied to us over this web site. You are entitled to edit or delete such information unless we are required by law to retain it.
Where you use a link from this site to another please note that the other site's privacy policies may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or their observance at any other site.